Black Nurses Rock Buffalo Presents the BNR Ball & Scholarship Fundraiser & Dinner
Black Nurses Rock is a National organization touting the largest online community of professional black nurses who share, network, and develop together as a National Team of Professional Nurses. The overall 'Black Nurses Rock' Mission Statement is as follows, (according to their website):
It is a powerful forum for Black Nurses to share their stories, insights and opinions. As the Trusted Voice for Black Nurses, we not only facilitate communication but also act as a catalyst of change, bringing light and life to vital issues pertinent to the black nurse profession and community.
Black Nurses Rock Facts:
- The largest online community of Professional Black Nurses
- 193,000 Members are active within their Facebook Group
- 83,000 Facebook Followers
- The largest minority nursing association in the United States
- 40,000 organic website hits monthly
- The 2nd National Black Nurses Organization representing 174,000 African American Nurses and Students from the USA, Canada, Eastern Caribbean, Africa, Japan, and Germany.
- A Not-for-profit entity established March 18, 2015
Founder: Dr. Romeatrius Moss:
Among the many 'Black Nurses Rock' Chapters throughout the United States and in Jamaica, is the Buffalo, NY Chapter.
The Buffalo Chapter is hosting a Nurses Ball on Saturday, November 2, 2019, which is sub-titles, 'A Party With A Purpose' with the overall purpose being a Scholarship Fundraiser complete with a Dinner Party. The event is being held at the Niagara Falls Convention Center, 101 Niagara Street, Niagara Falls, NY with a Cocktail Hour from 6 pm-7 pm, a Dinner / Awards Ceremony at 7 pm. The Dress Code is 'All Black'. Click the link below for full details and to purchase tickets.