Niagara Falls Family Holds ‘Social Distancing Parade’ for Birthday
Here's some little positivity for these trying times. A family in Niagara Falls held a social distancing parade for their family-member's 81st birthday!
At this time, when we're banned from having gatherings, especially with the elderly, a family in Niagara Falls came up with a creative way to say '81st happy birthday'. To celebrate Sara Robbins 81st birthday, her family held a parade, just for her, according to WIVB. They followed social distancing directives and drove down Bell Street to send Sara her birthday wishes.
“Oh my god, it was the most exciting thing that ever happened. That was the nicest birthday I’ve ever had. At 81 I can’t believe it.” ~ Sara Robbins via WIVB
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]