Vegetarians More Likely To Have Stroke Than Meat Eaters?
According to a WGRZ news story about a new study, per researchers at Oxford University, vegetarians are allegedly at a higher risk for stroke than meat-eaters...
VEGANS ... don't panic yet. Id this possibly a means of salvaging meat sales? Listen to the following commentary and info that debunks the prior study's theory.
Whatever you eat, NHS.uk recommends that you do these things:
- Eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day
- Base meals around higher-fibre starchy foods such as potatoes, bread, rice or pasta
- Don't forget protein - from lean meat, fish, seafood, pulses, tofu or unsalted nuts
- Include dairy or dairy alternatives
- Foods high in fat, sugars or salt should be eaten less often and in small amounts