Tips for Maintaining Mental Health During Coronavirus Pandemic [Interview]
Yasmin Young talks with Karl Shallowhorn, the Education Program Coordinator for the Community Health Center of Buffalo, about how to maintain your mental health during the coronavirus pandemic.
Karl talks with Yasmin about ways to cope during the coronavirus pandemic. He speaks about how drugs and alcohol can become an issue for some people during these tough times. If you need to reach out to someone, you can contact Community Health Center of Buffalo at 716-986-9199 or online at https://chcb.net.
"A person struggling with his or her behavioral health may face stress, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, grief, addiction, learning disabilities, mood disorders, or other psychological concerns." ~Community Health Center of Buffalo
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]