Commissioner of Erie County DOH Talks COVID-19 [Interview]
Dr. Gale Burstein, the Commissioner of the Erie County Department of Health, talked with Yasmin Young about how the coronavirus is affecting WNY.
Right click HERE, then choose "save link as" to download the audio.
Yasmin Young had a chance to speak with Dr. Burstein about a variety of topics related to COVID-19 here in WNY, specifically Erie County. Dr. Burstein gives an update on the number of confirmed cases (which changes frequently). She also speaks about the importance of social distancing, the populations most at risk and resources that are available here in Erie county.
First responders and essential personnel who need childcare can go to WNYChildren.org.
"Child Care Resource Network continues to match essential front line workers in need of child care with child care programs that have temporary vacancies." ~ Child Care Resource Network
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]