These Stores in Buffalo Have Changed Their Hours
Many stores in Buffalo have changed their hours due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Check each store's website for any updates or change in status.
- ALDI says some of its stores will change their hours, but they did not provide a list of stores.
- The Apple store in the Walden Galleria will be closed until March 27.
- Bowling alleys have been ordered closed.
- Dash's Market is giving seniors and pregnant women early access from 6 to 7 am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, according to WGRZ.
- Dollar General will allow seniors-only to shop during the first hour it is open. It is also closing an hour earlier.
- Dollar Tree is closing all stores at 8 pm.
- Family Dollar is closing all stores at 8 pm.
- Lexington Co-Op has changed its hours and will close 2 hours earlier. The new hours are 7 am to 9 pm.
- Macy's closed all of its stores in America through March 31.
- Malls have closed all inside stores, per a government order. Anchor stores (with their own entrances) are still open for now.
- McDonald's has closed its dining areas, but will continue to serve food through the drive-thru, delivery and take out.
- Paula's Donuts will close all of its stores, beginning at 3 pm Friday.
- Price Choppers will be open from 7 am to 10 pm. Stores will be open for seniors from 6 am to 7 am.
- Regal Cinemas has closed its theaters.
- Sam's Club will be open from 9 am to 8 pm, Monday through Saturday. Its Sunday hours will stay the same.
- Starbucks has closed all in-store seating and will only offer to-go orders. It will also close locations in high-traffic areas like malls and university campuses.
- Target stores will allow the elderly and immunocompromised to shop during the first hour on Wednesdays. Stores will be closing at 9 pm.
- Tops Friendly Markets stores will be open from 6 am to 10 pm. It is offering special hours, from 6 am to 7:30 am, for people aged 60 years or older on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Trader Joe's will be open 9 am to 7 pm.
- Walmart's 24-hour stores will now temporarily operate from 6 am to 11 pm.
- Wegmans stores in Buffalo and WNY will be open from 7 am to 10 pm.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]