Buffalo Metro Bus and Rail Safety Precautions and Tips [Interview]
Yasmin Young spoke with Tom George, the Director of Public Transportation for the NFTA to get some info to keep you and yours safe. He also talked about what riders need to do to be safe. Many healthcare professionals and essential personnel need public transportation to get to work, so we want to make sure we get them the info to stay safe and healthy!
"Metro Bus and Rail is running a normal schedule and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future." ~ NFTA
Tom George, the Director of Public Transportation for the NFTA, shared the safety precautions that have been put in place due to concerns over the coronavirus.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]