11-Month-Old Shot as Dad Uses Baby a Human Shield During Drug Deal
Wow, what a piece of work! A "father" in Philly used his 11-month-old as a human shield in a drug deal!
The boy's sperm donor, Nafes Monroe, was arrested for the incident, which happened on October 19th, according to WIVB. He took the baby, along with his girlfriend, to the drug deal hoping their presence would prevent violence.
The child was shot multiple times - once in the head, once in the neck, and twice in the buttocks, according to WCAU. After the shooting, instead of taking the baby directly to the hospital, Monroe drove to a house, then eventually took the boy to the hospital. The child is still in critical condition. Francisco Ortiz has been arrested in connection with the shooting. Monroe tried to use counterfeit money to buy the drugs, which sparked the shooting. Monroe has been charged with recklessly endangering the life of another person and endangering the welfare of a child.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]