Rent Payments Could be Suspended in NYS for 90 Days
Renters could get some help from a new bill, which would suspend rent payments for 90 days.
The bill would benefit certain residential tenants and small business tenants for 90 days.
“Suspends all rent payments for certain residential tenants and small business commercial tenants if such tenant has lost employment or was forced to close their place of business and certain mortgage payments for landlords of such tenants in the state for ninety days following the effective date of this act in response to the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).” ~ Senate Bill S8125
You can support this bill here.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]