Misuta Chow’s Files for Bankruptcy
The popular eatery in downtown Buffalo has filed for bankruptcy.
"A worldly experience that taps into the international pulse of the next generation of culinary and bar culture." ~ Misuta Chows via Twitter
Credit: WKBW TV | Buffalo, NY via Youtube
Misuta Chow's, a Tokyo-themed bar and arcade in downtown Buffalo has filed for bankruptcy, according to WIVB. The popular and very unique restaurant is located at 521 Main Street in Buffalo. It announced the filing on Wednesday (March 11). Representatives say Misuta Chow's will not be closing.
"Chapter 11 gives a business a chance to keep operating while it reorganizes its debts, temporarily staying creditor collection actions while a repayment plan is negotiated. It’s not Chapter 7. We are not closing our doors. We are not going out of business." ~ Michael Rizzo, Media and Marketing Director
According to a statement released by Michael Rizzo, the Media and Marketing Director for Misuta Chow's, the owners made some "bad choices" and were taken advantage of by their accountant.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]