Erie County Confirms 9 New Cases of Coronavirus
The total number of people who have tested positive coronavirus has now reached 20 in Erie County.
The number of positive cases of COVID-19 has almost doubled in Erie County. Health officials from Erie County confirmed that 9 additional people have tested positive, according to WIVB. The newly confirmed cases in the county include people from almost all adult age ranges - late teens to 70s. The majority, 6 of the 9, are women.
"Health officials say two live in the Town of Hamburg, one of those in the Village of Blasdell, four in the Town of Amherst, three in the Village of Williamsville, Clarence, Village of East Aurora, and Holland." ~ Erie County Health Department via WIVB
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]