Catholic Health to Roll Out Rapid COVID-19 Testing
Catholic Health could conduct up to 800 tests per day.
Catholic Health announced that this week, it will begin using a rapid COVID-19 test kit, according to WGRZ. The test received emergency approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Saturday. Catholic Health is could potentially conduct up to 800 tests per day, with results provided in an hour. It requested a two-months supply of the tests, with a multi-million price tag, according to WKBW.
"Cepheid and the elected officials from federal and state government are going to determine where the test kits go. So with that ration, we may need to modify the purchase order which would be very unfortunate given that we have the work force ready to go." ~ Catholic Health President & CEO, Mark Sullivan via WKBW
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]