Community

WBLK is The People's Station, and we care about what's going on in the community. Stay informed on the latest news and happenings.

Girl Gang Entertainment Presents "It's the Choices for Me"
In todays generation the conversation about Sex is always present but its never the set topic. The mentions of sex, how you want it, where you want it, how many times you want it are in songs, movies and post on social media but rarely are there true conversations and education on sex made cool any more...
Buffalo's Black-Owned Apparel Brand Matti Rouse Soaring To New He
Throughout the years, plenty of clothing lines/brands have emerged out of the Queen City. But when you mention those who have helped to start that very wave, you would HAVE to mention one that has continued to evolve and stand the test of time, Matti Rouse Apparel...
Creating Space For Joy With
Joy is a word that can often be simple but a space that's hard to find. Lucky for us there are two Buffalo natives who have decided to create a new space to bring about joy! Creating Space for Joy builds upon an improvisational practice deriving from African American experiences that connects the virtual and physical world to explore joy...

Load More Articles