Coronavirus Information and Safety with ECMC [Interview]
Yasmin Young had a chance to talk with Charlene Ludlow, VP and Chief Quality & Safety Officer of ECMC, about coronavirus info and safety.
Charlene explains the two terms - coronavirus and COVID-19. She also has tips for keeping yourself and your family safe, what you should do if you feel symptomatic and where you can get more information on coronavirus and COVID-19.
"Charlene Ludlow is Vice President and Chief Quality & Safety Officer at ECMC, where she is responsible for the facility-wide Quality & Patient Safety program. Charlene directs team members within ECMC towards process improvements that support high quality, safe patient care outcomes." ~ ECMC
You can find more information on ECMC here.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]