90’s Rewind Party “Slang Review”
The '90s is not only memorable for its music contributions; there are also some unforgettable phrases relative to the era that may no longer be used, but they're more than likely not used much any longer.
- All that and a bag of chips
- Kick him to the curb
- Home skillet
- Talk to the hand
- As if!
- Gettin' Jiggy
- Buggin Out
- Open Up A Can of
- You Go Girl
We'd l;love to see you at the 90's REWIND PARTY Friday, November 22nd, from 7 pm to midnight at Hotel Lafayette
More stories you might enjoy:
- The 10 Worst Neighborhoods in Buffalo
- 95 Year-Old Mariposa's Best-Kept Secret in Niagara
- Buffalo Craigslist Apartment Ad Specifies 'NO BLACK PEOPLE'
- Buffalo Crime Map Allows You To See Neighborhood Crimes!
- UB Grad Stands Out As One of the Stars in Black Panther Movie
Get Your Tickets for WBLK '90s ReWind Party | https://wblk.com/get-your-tickets-for-wblk-90s-rewind-party/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral