Updated Schedule: Here’s Where Students Can Get Free Meals
With classes being cancelled and schools closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, lots of children in Buffalo could end up missing meals. The schedule has changed. Here's when and where students can get free meals while school is out.
Breakfast and lunch will be available for children during the coronavirus school closures. The free meals will be available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays now. They will be available at all community schools. Children will also be able to visit D'Youville's Porter Campus, BUILD Academy, and other schools listed below.
The schools will be open from 11 am to 1 pm, Monday through Friday. Meals will be available for any students 18 years old or younger. Adults can pick up meals for household members. Please bring your own bag for the meals. If you have any questions, please call 716-816-3688.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]