The Buffalo Mac and Cheese Festival is Coming
Mac and cheese lovers get ready for the perfect festival for you!
The Buffalo Mac and Cheese Festival will be happening Saturday, May 2, 2020, from 11:30 am to 8:30 pm. The festival will be held at Buffalo Riverworks, located at 359 Ganson Street in Buffalo.
There will be food trucks, chefs and food vendors serving up mac and cheese. You'll also be able to enjoy craft beers, wines and ciders. Most tickets include a beverage, according to TasteUSA Food and Drink Festivals.
The Buffalo Mac and Cheese Festival will serve up more than 30 varieties of the dish and you'll be able to vote for your favorite. There are quite a few ticket types including "just entry," VIP and early bird general admission. You can purchase tickets here.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]