Suspect Arrested in Main Street Stabbing
An arrest has been made in connection to a stabbing that happened on Main Street.
The victim is in the hospital, Erie County Medical Center, being treated for his injuries. The stabbing happened just before 8 am on Sunday (November 11), around the 2800 block of Main Street, according to WIVB. Police believe that the victim and the suspect knew each other.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]