‘Rock Burger’ Open Now in Cheektowaga and Opening Soon in Tonawanda and Rochester, NY
If you're from Niagara Falls you already know about the most fabulous and out of this world Burger spot on the planet because it still remains and started in The Falls. According to an interview with WKBW, Jason Lizardo said he woke up one day and said to himself,
"I wanna put somethin' crazy inside of a burger"
Jason has been putting crazy things inside of burgers now for 4 years. Jason says in interviews that he wasn't expecting to be as successful as he was after opening. The success he's had has afforded him 2 locations now with a 3rd opening soon in Tonawanda and a 4th in Rochester, NY.
Current Locations: (according to rockburgerusa.com)
- Rock Burger USA- 8252 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY
- Rock Burger USA / Cheektowaga - 2110 Union Road, Cheektowaga, NY
- Rock Burger USA / Tonawanda - 1750 Niagara Falls Blvd., Tonawanda, NY
- Rock Burger USA / Rochester - 1754 Mt. Hope Avenue, Rochester, NY
The Rock Burger menu is amazing because you pretty much make it yourself. You can request just about anything you can think of on your burger from Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to Cheesecake to ANYTHING!
Here are some examples: (according to stepoutbuffalo.com)
- THE MINI 716 BURGER ($7) – stuffed with chicken wing dip and cheese then topped with hot sauce and mozzarella
- FULL-SIZED CRAB RANGOON BURGER ($11) – filled with a crab rangoon and cheese and topped with jalapeños and extra cheese
Jason Lizardo promises this at any Rock Burger location: according to stepoutbuffalo.com:
“Some businesses, you go in there and all you see are workers. You’re seeing servers. You’re seeing counter people. You’re seeing maybe a cook or two. What we’re trying to do is have it more like a family atmosphere: You’re gonna see one of the owners every time you come in. The customer-owner relationship: We really try to get that to the next level. It’s something we really strive for.”