Emergency Child Care for Healthcare Professionals and First Responders
Some YMCA Buffalo Niagara locations are offering emergency child care to healthcare professionals and first responders.
For the two Buffalo locations - William-Emslie and Delaware - you can call 716-845-5440 (William-Emslie) or 716-875-1283 (Delaware). The Ken-Ton, Lockport, Independent Health and Southtowns YMCAs are also offering emergency child care. Some may offer free emergency care. Please contact the Y you would like to utilize for more details. You can visit the Buffalo Niagara YMCA's website for more details.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo Guide [List]
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]