Carl Paladino Removal Hearing Begins Today [Video]
Buffalo School Board member and Chairman of Ellicott Development, Carl Paladino's inappropriate remarks have earned him a distinct honor! Get the details here!
This morning, Carl Paladino will stand in front of State Education Commissioner MaryEllen Elia, to no doubt, try to defend his inappropriate comments, that many view as racist. This will earn him the distinct 'honor' of becoming the first sitting school board member in New York state history to face a removal hearing with Elia, according to WGRZ! This hearing, complete with witness testimony, is certainly not a good look for Buffalo Public Schools, in my opinion. Even if his comments were not intended to be racist, which is doubtful in my mind, how can a person making such inappropriate comments be a leader in the education of the youth of Buffalo?
If you missed it, Paladino made some, at least, disgusting comments about President Obama and Michelle Obama in an Artvoice article “What Do We Want For 2017?” His first two “wishes” were as follows:
"1. Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.
2. Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."
Again, I ask, how can a person who spews this kind of hatred be in charge of the education of children in a city that is almost 40% African-American?
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2017 Buffalo and WNY Spring and Summer Concert Guide [List]
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]