Buffalo Black History Locations of Interest
Today marks the beginning of Black History Month 2019. Buffalo, NY has a very rich History regarding African - American History. Here's a list of Buffalo Black History locations of interest you may want to visit during Black History Month and in general.
1. African American Cultural Center
2. Buffalo Niagara Convention and Visitors Bureau
3. Colored Musician’s Club of Buffalo, N.Y.
716-855-9383 (Club), 716-842-0969 (Museum),
4. Freedom Crossing: The Underground Railroad in Greater Niagara
5. Michigan Street African-American Heritage Corridor www.michiganstreetbuffalo.org/#!the-corridor/csgz
6. The Nash House
7. The Paul Robeson Theatre at the African American Cultural Center
8. Ujima Theatre
716-883-4232, 716-883-0380, www.ujimacoinc.org