You Are Invited to Attend a Health and Wellness Fun Day
The Sadie Strong organization is hosting a free health and wellness event for the whole family! The event will be held on Saturday, October 5th at the Rev. Dr. Bennett W. Smith, Sr. Family Life Center at 833 Michigan Ave. in Buffalo from 10 am to 1 pm. There will be line dancing, yoga, Zumba, 'Ask the Doctor' and 'Stress Management' workshops, info on meal prepping and so much more! There will also be a blood drive to help save lives! You don't have to pre-register, but if you do, you'll qualify to win prizes! Get your free tickets here.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]