Wegmans Holding Virtual Job Fair For Buffalo Locations
If you are looking for a new career or maybe a part-time job, Wegmans is holding a virtual job fair for their Buffalo locations.
The massive grocery chain will be conducting its virtual job fair on Tuesday, April 20th from 10 am until 2 pm.
They are looking to fill cashiers, e-commerce store shoppers, food production, cooks, and stocking openings.
According to Wegmans' website, some of the positions come with benefits.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit-sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
To be part of the virtual job fair, you will need to fill out an application online and a person from Wegmans will contact you during the virtual job fair. All interviews during the job fair will be conducted via phone or virtually.
They are looking for customer service positions for the following stores.
- Mckinley – 3740 Mckinley Pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14219-3097
- Sheridan Drive – 5275 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Transit Road – 8270 Transit Road, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Dick Road – 651 Dick Road, Depew, NY 14043
- Losson Road - 4960 Transit Road, Depew, NY 14043
In order to apply for these positions, you need to be 18 years of age or older.
Wegmans was ranked the third best place to work by Fortune magazine in 2020 and has been named a Top 100 business to work for 23 consecutive years.
Buffalo Businesses That Hire Teens