The Buffalo Taco, Beer, Tequila Festival is Coming
The Buffalo Taco, Beer, Tequila Festival is coming! This sounds like my type of party!
The Buffalo Taco, Beer, Tequila Festival will be held on Saturday, June 13, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM. It will be located at Canalside, 44 Prime Street in Buffalo. The event will offer complimentary samples of up wine, beer, cider and tequila (to attendees 21 or older, of course).
Credit: TasteUSA via Youtube
The Buffalo Taco, Beer, Tequila Festival will feature more than 15 Taco vendors and over 30 varieties of tacos, according to TasteUSA Food and Drink Festivals. If you're an avocado lover, you'll be pleased to know that there will be a "Guacamole Pavilion," offering fresh, hand-made green goodness. The festival wouldn't be complete without dessert! There will be a "Churros & Chocolate Pavilion," to satisfy your sweet tooth. Adults of drinking age will be able to partake in four margarita bars. Tickets will cost you either $34 or $59, depending on whether you choose general admission or VIP. You can buy tickets here.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- There are More Than 20 Other Cities Named Buffalo
- 10 Best Restaurants in Buffalo According to Yelp
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]