McDonald’s Is Back With The Shamrock Shake & Introduces Oreo Shamrock McFlurry
It's Christmas in February! McDonald’s just announced the Shamrock Shake will be coming back on February 19.
As if that in itself wasn't good enough news, there's a new treat coming to McDonald's also. The fast food chain will also be introducing us to the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry.
According to WGRZ:
The minty green treat has been around for 50 years. It was created by a Connecticut McDonald’s owner to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
Sales from the shake helped build the first Ronald McDonald House for families of children who are fighting serious illnesses.
I for one can't wait to get my hands on both. I just hope the ice cream machine is working when I go #judgefreezone lol.
More Stories You Might Enjoy
- Drake Wants To Work With Buffalo’s Griselda Records
- SBM Talks "Zone One Entertainment Complex" with WNY Entrepreneur Pharaoh Paige
- Buffalo Rapper Conway the Machine Features Eminem On New Track
- Should Citizens Be Able to Use Deadly Force Against Public Servants? [POLL]
- From Being Bullied to Being a CEO: Buffalo's 10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Kenedee