Join the ‘Single Moms Club’ for a Mind, Body, and Soul Event
Join 'Single Moms Club' and the Buffalo Public Schools’ Parent Centers for a 'Mind, Body, and Soul' event! Get all the details here!
Senator Kennedy and Buffalo Public Schools’ Parent Centers will be hosting the first Single Moms Club event of 2020. At the the 'Single Moms Club' Mind, Body, and Soul event you can learn about employment and educational opportunities, attend a mindfulness workshop, learn about self-care, explore your creativity with a paint night activity and more. This event is FREE and open to the public.
The event will be held on Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm at East High School, located at 820 Northampton Street in Buffalo.
You can visit the 'Single Moms Club' event page on Facebook for more info.
Credit: Single Moms Club
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]