Get fresh fruit, veggies and more at the ECMC Farmer’s Market
This Friday, stop by the ECMC Farmer's Market from 10 am to 2 pm and pick up fresh fruit, vegetables and so much more! Get the details here!
This Friday, August 24th, the ECMC Foundation's Farmer's Market will happen at 351 Grider in Buffalo! The Market will be open from 10 am to 2 pm. This week at the Market will be Masten Day! There will be fresh fruit, vegetables and local products available for purchase! SNAP and EBT are accepted! You can also stop by for lunch from various food trucks, including Dirty Bird Chicken and Waffles, Fat Lady Cakes & Pies and Get Fried!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]