Get Details on the Go Red for Women Luncheon
The American Heart Association is hosting its annual Go Red for Women Luncheon on Friday, February 14th. Get all the details here!
February is American Heart Month and the American Heart Association here in Buffalo will be celebrating by raising funds with its annual Go Red for Women Luncheon! The luncheon will be held on Friday, February 14th at the Lexus Club at KeyBank Center, located at 1 Seymour H Knox III Plaza in Buffalo from 11 am to 2 pm! Tickets are almost sold out! You can visit Visit GoRedBuffalo.Heart.org to get tickets and more details.
You are also encouraged to wear red for heart month awareness on National Wear Red Day, which is February 7th.
"Prior to Go Red for Women® only 30 percent of women knew that heart disease was their greatest health threat. Today, close to 56 percent of woman recognize this fact, but we have work to do because cardiovascular disease is still the no. 1 killer and stroke is the no. 3 killer in Western New York and no. 5 killer nationally." ~ WNYHeart.org
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]
www.facebook.com/DJYasminYoung" target="_blank">DJ Yasmin Young On Facebook