Free Program for HS Juniors Interested in Accounting
The Buffalo and Rochester chapters of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants has a FREE, special opportunity for high school juniors! Get the details! The deadline to apply to participate in this free program is Friday, May 31, 2019. The Career Opportunities in the Accounting Profession is a four-day summer program, designed to introduce young minorities to business and accounting. Free transportation is provided to Rochester Institute of Technology, where the majority of the program will be held. The program is open to high school juniors who are heading into their senior year. Participants will get a college experience and the potential to receive a scholarship. The program will run from June 30 through July 3, 2019.
Interested students can find and submit the application on the NYSSCPA website NYSSCPA.ORG/COAP. Contact Mindy Elniski at email@example.com or Coren Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]