Free Girl Scout Daisy for a Day Events
The Girl Scouts of Western New York is hosting free 'Daisy for a Day' events! Get the details here!
Girls who will be in kindergarten and first grade in the fall are invited to find out what Girl Scouts is all about! On Saturday, June 29th, from 11 am to 1 pm, the girls and their families are invited to attend free activities. You can RSVP at one of six locations in WNY by visiting gswny.org or calling (888) 837-6410.
FREE Daisy for a Day event locations:
· Cattaraugus County- Lakeside Park, Mayville
· Chautauqua County- Ellicottville Memorial Library (Event is on June 30th, not 29th)
· Erie County: Daemen College, Amherst
· Genesee County: Dibble Family Center, Batavia
· Monroe County: Al Sigl Center, Rochester
· Niagara County: Niagara City Community College, Sanborn
Credit: Girl Scouts of WNY
Girl Scouts takes the potential of girls, combines it with robust skill-building programming, and adds caring adult mentors and strong female role models. From building robots, rock climbing at camp, running a cookie business, to service projects at local food banks and animal shelters, a Girl Scout has an exciting array of choices to suit her interests at every age.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]