Extras are Needed for a New Movie to be Filmed in Buffalo
A new movie, starring Billy Eichner, which will begin filming next month, is looking for extras. Here's how you can audition.
This is your chance to get some screen time and learn more about how movies are made!
Grant Wilfley Casting, Inc. is looking for extras to play members of LGBTQ+ community and more, according to WIVB. The Universal Studios movie will be directed by Nicholas Stoller and will star Billy Eichner. The movie is being produced by Judd Apatow, who has been behind comedies such as "Pineapple Express," "Superbad," "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby," "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," and "Anchorman," according to his IMDb page. The movie coming to Buffalo will be a "Rom-Com," according to Buffalo News.
The extra positions are paid. The casting call will be next Saturday, March 14th from 1 to 4 pm at the Buffalo Grand Hotel, located at 120 Church Street, in the Fountain Room. Filming on the movie will start in April.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]