Events this Week at the Central Library
The Central Library in downtown Buffalo has a TON of events this week! Check them out and get involved!
Here are some of the highlights:
"Explore the world’s most popular trading card game – Magic the Gathering tomorrow, Tues., Jan. 14 @ 3 p.m. Wellness Wednesday is all about accessing services on Wed., Jan. 15 at 9 a.m. and the 42nd annual celebration honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. this Thurs., Jan. 16 at 12 noon. All are free and open to the public." ~ Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
My mother was a librarian, so I have to support the Library, it's in my blood! The good folks at the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library always have great free events, activities and resources available! It's free to get a library card if you are a resident of Erie County. Not many things are free these days, especially not that can help you better yourself! I encourage you to get to your local library and take advantage of all they have to offer, including the Launchmaker, the computers, the books and so much more! Also, keep checking their calendar for various events, like their Black History Month presentation and so much more!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]