Darien Lake is Hiring to Fill 1,500 Jobs
Six Flags Darien Lake hiring to fill 1,500 jobs! Here's how to apply.
If you're looking for a job, Six Flags Darien Lake has plenty of them. The company, which was named one of the best companies to work for by the National Association for Business Resources, needs to fill 1,500 jobs, according to WGRZ.
“Six Flags Darien Lake prides itself on being a premiere employer in Western New York. We are excited to offer people a fun, fast-paced environment to work hard and meet new people. We offer weekly pay, exclusive team member events, and flexible scheduling. We are ready to hire the right people on the spot, so come prepared for immediate interviews.” ~ Park President Chris Thorpe
This Saturday (March 7) and next Saturday (March 14), Six Flags Darien Lake will host hiring events at its hotel. There are a variety of open positions for the 2020 season, including lifeguards, ride operators, security and more. Before you attend one of the hiring events, be sure to apply at SixFlagsJobs.com.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy:
- 2020 Buffalo Concerts and Shows Guide
- 13 Menu Items Fast Food Workers Say to Never Order
- 9 Movies Shot in Buffalo
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- 7 Movies You May Not Know Are Set in or Reference Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]