Community Wellness & STEM Festival this Saturday
Buffalo linebacker Lorenzo Alexander's ACES Foundation is hosting its 2nd Annual ACES Foundation Community Wellness & STEM Festival presented by Turner on Saturday, August 10! Get the details! The event will be held on Saturday, August 10, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. It will be held at the Belle Center, located at 104 Maryland Street in Buffalo. The event is free and all are invited! You can learn more about the ACES Foundation by visiting his website here.
There will be:
FREE health screenings for adults and kids
FREE STEM activities for kids
"Lorenzo Alexander “ACES” Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Like its president, ACES realizes it takes the collaboration of a diverse team to achieve its goals. ACES depends on its mutually beneficial relationships to accomplish objectives by holistically serving the community. The Foundation continues to grow with the help of corporate and community partners that share their passion for the community."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]