Community: Slow Roll Buffalo’s Masten Solstice Ride will Happen Tonight
This evening from 6:30 to 8 pm, Slow Roll Buffalo's Masten Solstice Ride will be traveling along major streets Best, Walden and Genesee, including neighborhoods Masten Park, Kingsley, Emerson and more!! Get all the details here and traffic information!
Free and inclusive, Slow Roll Buffalo's Masten Solstice Ride starts at 6:30pm sharp from Masten Park on a 10-mile roundtrip route including neighborhoods Masten Park, Kingsley, Emerson, Broadway-Fillmore, Emslie & Johnson along major streets Best, Walden, Genesee, Broadway & Jefferson.
Who: Thousands of bicyclists
What: Slow Roll Buffalo's Masten Solstice Ride
When: Tonight - Monday, June 25th, meet at 5:30pm, roll at 6:30pm
Where: Masten Park, Best Street, Buffalo
Why: Reconnect the City of Good Neighbors
In standard Slow Roll structure, the ride the cover 10 miles at a leisurely pace of around 10 miles per hour, with cyclists of all ages and skill levels guided by more than 100 Slow Roll Squad volunteers and a Buffalo Police Department motorcade. Two "mass-up" stops allow for regrouping while community stakeholders inform riders of history, events and issues in the immediate area. Slow Roll Buffalo will continue at a different weekly venue on Monday nights through October 29th. Much more info with new content daily at www.slowrollbuffalo.org.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]