Community: Join us for the Lupus Alliance of Upstate’s Illumination Event
The Lupus Alliance of Upstate is hosting it's annual Illumination event - an advocacy and awards event to elevate the conversation about Lupus - on May 18th. Get the details and link to purchase tickets!
The event will be held at The Atrium @ Rich’s (1 Robert Rich Way, Buffalo, NY 14213) on Friday, May 18, from 6pm to 10pm.
The Lupus Alliance of Upstate New York was founded in 1976 and incorporated in 1977 to serve the Western New York area. The Northeast New York and Central New York regions were added to our service area in 2004 and 2006 respectively. With the addition of the Genesee Valley region in 2016, the Lupus Alliance of Upstate New York now serves 33 counties in all.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]