Community: Attend Buffalo Public Schools Summer Camp sign up event
Attend the city-wide summer camp sign up event on Thursday to get more information on free and low-cost camps from over 40 organizations! Get the details here!
The Dr. George E. Blackman School of Excellence, ECC #54 will be hosting a city wide summer program sign up event on Thursday, May 17 from 5:00 - 7:00pm. Over 40 Say Yes, Community, and Health organizations will be present with information on free and low cost summer programs for students in grades PK-6. Parents and guardians can get information and sign their children up on site! School 54 is located at 2358 Main Street (Main and Leroy).
This event is open to all district families with students in grades Pre-K thorugh 6th grade. There will also be health information, a book fair and food trucks!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]