Buffalo Man Shot and Killed on E. Amherst
A man was fatally shot on E. Amherst Street in Buffalo.
Buffalo police are investigating a shooting that happened on E. Amherst Street near Suffolk Street, according to WIVB. The victim was a 31-year-old man, who died at the scene around 6 am on Thursday (April 25). Neighbors told WIVB that they heard about 15 shots. The man was driving a vehicle, which crashed into a fence and the side of a vacant house. If you have any information that can lead to an arrest, please contact the Buffalo Police Department's confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]