Buffalo is Getting a Beach Club
Yes, you read that right, Buffalo is getting a beach club! Check out the video!
OK, so it's not on a beach...it's actually in the Black Rock neighborhood, but still! Developer Rocco Termini is developing a huge private pool and 'beach club' in Buffalo. The club will be next to the Thin Man Brewing company on Chandler Street.
"We'll have a large pool here, 2,500-square-foot pool. It'll be grass and concrete all around it with umbrellas, beach chairs, and we'll have a bar out here, and we'll be able to serve you food, if you want to eat out here or if you want to go inside. But it'll be just like if you were at a resort. This is just for the summer. It's just like going to the beach, we'll close it up after the summer is over," he said. "But we have some great ideas for the winter here."
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]