Attend a Free Paint and Sip Tomorrow
Dr. Kenyani Davis is hosting a free "An Hour of Power" paint and sip tomorrow! Join Dr. Davis for a conversation about cancer in communities of color and what steps you can take to prevent it. The Paint and Sip is tomorrow (October 2) from 6 to 8 pm at the Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc., located at 34 Benwood Ave in Buffalo. There will be refreshing smoothies, rather than alcohol. You can paint a picture, while getting prevention tips that could save your life! RSVP by calling Karla Thomas at 716.986.9199, ext. 6004. This event is free and open to the public.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]