All the Details for Bills Training Camp
This is how its going down.
Tickets for Saturday, July 27, Sunday, July 28 and Sunday, August 4 are only available on mobile devices and can be purchased online. Tickets are free, but may include a small processing fee and are in limited quantity.
Tickets for The Return of the Blue & Red, are also complimentary and mobile only. Fans can visit any of the following distribution locations to pick up a voucher.
- Tops Friendly Markets: 3507 Mt. Read Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14616
- Tops Friendly Markets: 3980 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY 14226
- 7-Eleven: 1100 Southwestern Boulevard, West Seneca, NY 14224
- Crosby’s: 9440 Main Street, Clarence, NY 14031
- Sunoco APlus: 8000 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Thursday, July 25 at 9:45 a.m.
- Friday, July 26 at 9:45 a.m. — Princess & Superhero Day
- Saturday, July 27 at 9:45 a.m. (ticket required for entry)
- Sunday, July 28 at 9:45 a.m. (ticket required for entry)
- Wednesday, July 31 at 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, August 1 at 9:45 a.m. – 60th Season Celebration
- Friday, August 2 at 6:15 p.m. at New Era Field* – The Return of the Blue & Red (ticket required for entry)
- Sunday, August 4 at 2:45 p.m. – Military Appreciation Day (ticket required for entry)
- Tuesday, August 6 at 9:45 a.m.