Wendy’s Kicks off Morning Menu Offering Breakfast Baconator
Wendy’s is getting into the fast-food breakfast game, kicking things off with a Breakfast Baconator!
"Our Breakfast Baconator®, with its savory sausage and freshly-cracked egg, has been up waiting for you just stacking strip after strip of Applewood smoked bacon on its delicious self. BTW, eggs should be cracked, not poured, so we only use freshly-cracked eggs on our sandwiches." ~ Wendy's
In addition to the Breakfast Baconator, Wendy's will offer a Frosty-ccino and Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit on its breakfast menu, according to WGRZ. The breakfast menu will launch on March 2nd at all 300 of Wendy's locations nationwide. One of Wendy's selling points is that it uses real, fresh-cracked eggs in most of its breakfast items. According to its website, most Wendy's will start serving breakfast at 6:30 am and stop at 10:30 am.
"Launching breakfast in our U.S. restaurants nationwide provides incredible growth opportunities. We are well-positioned to pursue it. We believe we have the right team and structure in place, and we put Wendy's fan favorites on our breakfast menu to set us apart from the competition." ~ Todd Penegor, President and CEO of Wendy's
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 7 Bed, 7 Bath Mansion for Sale in Buffalo [PHOTOS]
- Alicia Keys Co-Signs Griselda and Shouts Out Buffalo
- Top 5 Female Gangsters of New York
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]