The 7 Best spots for a Great Easter Dinner in Buffalo
If you're looking to take in all that a great Easter dinner has to offer, without having to deal with all of the prep, cooking, and clean-up, we have found some great spots in WNY for you to do your Easter out and about.
At my house, the days leading up to Easter transform my kitchen into a full-on bakery. I take a full day to bake not one, but two types of bread. A tradition that my dad passed on to me, and now I am passing on to my daughter. I've got 8 loafs done so far. Today I move on to dessert, my Nanny's famous cheesecake recipe.
One of these years, I might just say, "the hell with it" and head out to dinner myself.
If you're looking to do Easter dinner out in Buffalo, check out these spots:
1. Polish Villa Restaurant - 2954 Union Rd, Buffalo, NY 14227: With over 150,000 Polish Buffalonians, this is a perfect spot, serving authentic homemade Polish food. MORE INFO HERE.
2. The Grapevine Restaurant - 2545 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY 14228: They will be serving Easter Sunday Dinner from 3:30p-7:30p, offering their regular menu plus Specials. MORE INFO HERE.
3. Tewksbury Restaurant - 249 Ohio St, Buffalo, NY 14204: They will be offering a Main Buffet, Carving station, and more. There are two afternoon seatings available at 12noon and 1:30 pm. MORE INFO HERE.
4. Easter Sunday Buffet at Sean Patrick’s Emerald Isle -3480 Millersport Highway, Getzville, NY: Featuring a carving station with Prime Rib, Pork Loin, and Ham, their Easter Dinner Buffet will be served from 2-4 pm. MORE INFO HERE
5. The Terrace -199 Lincoln Pkwy, Buffalo, NY 14222: Their Easter menu will feature a carving station with Roast Beef, fig glazed Pit Ham, as well as a herb-roasted Turkey Breast with giblet gravy. MORE INFO HERE
6. Banchetti by Rizzo's – 550 N. French Rd. Amherst, NY: Three seatings available at 4:15, 5:00, and 5:45, featuring Carved prime rib of beef, carved ham, stuffed pork loin, bourbon chicken, BBQ Italian ribs, a gourmet dessert table, and much more. MORE INFO HERE
7. O’Brien’s West End Inn - 340 Union St, Hamburg, NY 14075: Offering two buffet-style seatings. Reservations required- call (716) 202-4018. Featuring Baked Ham, O'Brien's Polish Sausage & Sauerkraut, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Mac n' Cheese, and more. Plus, The Easter Bunny will be making an appearance at both seatings! MORE INFO HERE