Solve the WBLK Brainteaser to Win a ‘Black Lightning’ Prize Pak!
The solution to the WBLK Brainteaser has a prize attached to it now with this current WBLK Brainteaser (below) giving you a chance to win a 'Black Lightning' Prize Pak!
Submit your answer in the "COMMENTS SECTION" (below). I'll be checking answers consistently and will award the Black Lightning Prize Pak to the person with the 1st correct answer. (Official WBLK Brainteaser Rules Below)
HERE'S THE WBLK BRAINTEASER:
(Submit Your Answer in the Comment Section Below)
Ben is a clever Con-Artist. Ben has led a group of Scientists to believe he has special abilities. To test his special gifting they first placed him in a room by himself and then suppressed his regular five senses. During the test his abilities to see, hear, touch, smell, and taste are all blocked. At an unspecified time, his Assistant is sent in the room. Ben is miraculously able tell when she (his Assistant) enters the room. The Scientists are baffled!
How does Ben do it?
Official WBLK Contest Rules:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
These rules govern the BRAIN TEASER Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) which is being conducted by WBLK (the “Station”). The Promotion runs daily from 1/29/18 and ends on 1/31/18 times vary between 12 pm – 11:59 EST (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To participate in the promotion, entrant may enter online once the BRAIN TEASER is announced and posted at wblk.com:
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted regardless of the method of entry. There will be a total of three (3) winners selected in this Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older, who reside in the state of New York. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Station, Townsquare Media, their corporate affiliates, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, participating sponsors, prize suppliers, their respective affiliates (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Buffalo metropolitan area, the members of immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win prize(s) valued over $50 or ticket prize(s) valued over $100 per ticket in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days and prize(s) valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Three (3) CW Black Lightning prize pack will be awarded in this Promotion (one per day). Each prize pack consists of a bag, CW Legends tee-shirt, Black Lightning ball, card case and one sheet
- The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize pack is $25.00. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. For Events: Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the un-awarded elements of the prize(s). The Station in its sole discretion, reserves the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any prize related event.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The prize winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed by 5:30 pm ET on February 28th 2018. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- There is no substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of equal or greater value. The prize(s) is expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, are not in the manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- One winner will be selected daily after the contest is posted. Only the first entrant to correctly answer the BRAIN TEASER in the comment section of the BRAIN TEASER POST at wblk.com will be selected as the winner
- Odds of winning, depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- The winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Potential prize winner(s) will be notified at daily as soon as possible after the contest ends. Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. Prize winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release by 5:30 pm ET on February 28th 2018 or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s).
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by February 28, 2018 to “BRAIN TEASER – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WBLK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by February 10, 2018 to the above address marked “BRAIN TEASER– Winner List.” The official rules and winner list (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.wblk.com.
Administrator: WBLK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Sponsor: WBLK, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.