Owner Of 7-Eleven Arrested After 4 Boys Burned By Sanitizer
America is definitely the land of opportunity--however an owner of a 7-Eleven in River Vale, New Jersey took it a little too far.
A 7-Eleven owner named Manisha Bharade was hit with four counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
According to WKBW:
Bharade allegedly mixed commercially available foaming sanitizer, which was not meant for resale, and water. Fourteen bottles were sold. Five bottles were turned over to police. Officers said nine bottles are unaccounted for.
The four boys were burned due to the "fake" sanitizer , thankfully one of the mother's of the boys who were injured took to social media to warn other parents.
More Stories You Might Enjoy
- Drake Wants To Work With Buffalo’s Griselda Records
- SBM Talks "Zone One Entertainment Complex" with WNY Entrepreneur Pharaoh Paige
- Buffalo Rapper Conway the Machine Features Eminem On New Track
- Should Citizens Be Able to Use Deadly Force Against Public Servants? [POLL]
- From Being Bullied to Being a CEO: Buffalo's 10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Kenedee