Substance Found In E-Cigs May Be Linked To Death Or Lung Damage
It all started out as an healthier alternative to smoking, but vaping may be more dangerous then we all expected.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Researchers at Rosewell Park say a substance sometimes used in e-cigarettes might lead to severe lung injuries.
According to WIVB researchers say Vitamin E Acetate is sometimes used as a cutting agent in THC liquids.
They say the substance can reach the lungs and cause severe damage and even be deadly.
If your looking for help to quit vaping just text “Drop the vape” to 88709 to get assistance.
More Stories You Might Enjoy
- Drake Wants To Work With Buffalo’s Griselda Records
- SBM Talks "Zone One Entertainment Complex" with WNY Entrepreneur Pharaoh Paige
- Buffalo Rapper Conway the Machine Features Eminem On New Track
- Should Citizens Be Able to Use Deadly Force Against Public Servants? [POLL]
- From Being Bullied to Being a CEO: Buffalo's 10-Year-Old Entrepreneur Kenedee