Niagara Falls Man Indicted on Murder Charge for Stabbing His Ex
The man who stabbed his ex-girlfriend to death at Mckinley Mall has been indicted for murder!
Keith Sparks of Niagara Falls has been indicted on one count of second-degree murder, according to WIVB. He fatally stabbed his ex, Mallicia Tipps, on September 25 inside Sears. According to police, she went shopping at the Mall with a friend and Sparks followed her there. On December 4, he will be back in court for a pre-trial conference. If convicted, Sparks could be sentenced to 25 years to life.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]