Mom Punches 7-Year-Old in Face for Not Being a Good Shoplifting Lookout
A mom allegedly punched her 7-year-old in the face for not being a good shoplifting lookout!
Rebecca Gonzales allegedly punched her 7-year-old son in the face, after she accused him of being a bad lookout for his grandmother, while she was shoplifting! According to Fox 7, the Phoenix woman was arrested on on suspicion of aggravated assault last Friday (April 19). Police witnessed her spank, slap and punch the boy in a Walmart parking lot. The boy told police it was because "he didn't look out for his grandma good enough." According to police records, the boy's grandmother was shoplifting at the store!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]