Make Your Own Eclipse Glasses at Home
Don't have or can't find Eclipse Glasses? Make your own at home!
According to Drew Tuma from ABC News, here are the instructions for making your own Eclipse Glasses:
3. Cereal box
4. Aluminum foil
How to make an eclipse viewer yourself:
1. Put the cereal box on the piece of paper and trace the outline of the bottom of the box, creating a rectangle.
2. Cut out the rectangle.
3. Take two pieces of tape and make loops, then place them on both ends of the rectangle.
4. Take the piece of paper and place it inside the bottom of the cereal box tape-side down.
5. Close the cereal box up once the piece of paper is inside.
6. Create two holes in the top of the box, one on each side.
7. Cut the holes out with scissors -- one will be for your eye, and the other will be covered by foil.
8. Tape the top of the box down revealing the two holes.
9. Take a piece of aluminum foil and cover one of the holes up (it doesn't matter which one you choose.)
10. Take your pen, make a tiny hole in the middle of the aluminum foil.